Tuesday, July 5, 2011

My Spring Garden

I've wanted to start a blog for at least six months now, probably longer, but it never happened. I started playing around with WordPress but  never got to the point of posting.  I wanted my blog to be perfect before I started and I had a hard time figuring out how to use WordPress. Blogger seems so much easier to me. A good friend suggested the other week that we become Blogger buddies and use Blogger instead- brilliant!

So, I've decided I need to start posting even if it's not perfect. In my mind I had this first post planned out. I would have a picture of a teacup and talk about why I picked the name Cup of Earl Grey Tea for my blog. That will be another post. Right now I am going to give you pictures of my garden from this spring.
 I planted green bib lettuce and romaine. They did really well. I was especially pleased with the romaine.
 I love how these look like giant purple roses.
 Home grown broccoli tastes amazing!
Did you know that onions can grow flowers?

Hopefully this gets the creative juices flowing and you start hearing from me regularly. I have lots of ideas of what to share with you.  Thanks for letting me share!


1 comment:

  1. You finally posted!! I can't wait to have a documented version of all the wonderful ideas I get from you all the time. :)

    ReplyDelete