Saturday, August 18, 2012

The Silence is Broken

      It's been almost a whole year since I've posted. Maybe if I blog today I will get inspired and continue. It's not that I haven't had good ideas to blog about- I've read some great books, gotten into fermenting food and sprouting, and moved into a 94 year old farm house... oh, yes, maybe that's why I haven't had to energy to blog. We moved in December and besides the usual projects that go along with owning a house full of character we are still trying to sell our old house.
        It's been a stressful year, but good. God has been teaching us to wait on him. Waiting on Him for our house to sell. Waiting on Him for our family to grow. E and I have grown closer together. We've been enjoying our sweet boy so much (who is now 3!). I'm learning to trust God more completely. He really knows what is good for me and has planned out my days perfectly.
         Here is to a new start at blogging. My prayer for you and myself in the next year is from Romans 15:13-
"May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope. "

No comments:

Post a Comment